0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. What is your degree?
2. What is your specialty?
3. What is your practice setting?
4. How confident are you in the management of older patients with MM in your practice?
5. According to the simplified IMWG/ECOG frailty algorithm, what is the frailty status of a 72-year-old male patient with multiple myeloma, diabetes, and a history of myocardial infarction, who is fully active?
6. Which clinical trial demonstrated an overall quality of life/global health status difference of 4.23 (LSMD) in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma?
7. Which proteasome inhibitor would you add to lenalidomide/dexamethasone for a 70-year-old, nonfrail patient with relapsed MM and a history of cardiovascular disease who cannot travel often to your clinic and prefers oral therapy?
8. How frequently do you currently assess for and manage comorbidities in patients with multiple myeloma?
9. How often do you assess patients with multiple myeloma in your practice for frailty?