0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. What is your degree?
2. What is your specialty?
3. How confident are you in the management of patients with PN in your practice?
4. Which single symptom do patients rank as the most bothersome in the overall disease burden of PN?
5. PN is now known to be caused by dysregulated cross-talk between the immune and neural systems that leads to what?
6. Mr. Williams, age 62, presents with multiple small, excoriated pruriginous nodules on his upper arms and back that are intensely itchy. In asking about the history of symptom onset, which of the following is required to meet the criteria for a diagnosis of PN?
7. In the 4-step treatment approach recommended by IFSI guidelines, which PN treatments are included in Step 4?
8. Mrs. Johnson, age 45, presents with a PN diagnosis and complains of nonstop itching and embarrassment about her open, bleeding skin lesions. She said she just wants them to heal up and go away! Based on clinical trial data showing lesion itch relief and lesion healing by 24 weeks, which treatment would you recommend?