0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in the management of patients with CRSwNP in your practice?
2. The primary cytokines involved in Type 2 inflammation, the most common endotype in patients with CRSwNP, are:
3. Which biologic showed improvement in nasal polyp score by ≥2 points in close to half the patient population at weeks 24 and 52?
4. Which is the most commonly observed treatment-emergent adverse event across the clinical trials of all biologics studied for CRSwNP?
5. Mr. Brown, a 42-year-old male patient with severe CRSwNP returns 12 months after endoscopic surgery complaining of persistent symptoms. You suspect nasal polyps have regrown as Type 2 inflammation is a predictor of polyp return in >50% of cases. Disease scoring systems show some improvement but do not meet EUFOREA criteria for adequate response. What does EUFOREA recommend now?
6. Feeling discouraged, Mr. Brown says if the nasal polyps are just going to grow back anyway, he doesn’t want to go through all the expense, pain, and downtime of undergoing surgery again. Shared decision making means the best action now would be to: