0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. According to the 2018 Atopic Dermatitis Yardstick, basic management of mild atopic dermatitis consists of which of the following measures?
2. A 25-year-old female presents to your practice with adult onset atopic dermatitis. She presents with moderate lesions on her eyelids, under-eye areas, and cheeks. Identified triggers for the patient includes scented face wash and certain make up. Which of the following management plans is most appropriate for this patient?
3. Utilizing the criteria outlined in the 2018 Atopic Dermatitis Yardstick, which of the following patients meets the essential criteria for diagnosis of AD?
4. A patient presents to your office with moderate erythema and moderate papulation/infiltration. Based on this description, the patient’s IGA score is which of the following?
5. In your current practice, which of the following strategies do you use to improve adherence to AD management plans? Choose all that apply.