0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in the long-term management of patient’s bipolar disorder?
2. Which of the following is required to make a diagnosis of bipolar depression?
3. The DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for bipolar depression are identical to which of the following conditions?
4. Which approach to treating bipolar depression is endorsed by all of the major guidelines?
5. What is the risk of manic/hypomanic switch when treating bipolar disorder with lurasidone?
6. A 23-year-old patient with bipolar disorder is experiencing an acute bipolar depression episode. The patient has a history of alcohol abuse and experienced manic episodes when treated with antidepressants prior to the bipolar disorder diagnosis. Should you be concerned about the patient’s risk of attempting suicide?