0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in the management of patients with T2DM in your practice?
2. There are an estimated 30.3 million individuals in the US with diabetes, many of whom lack access to specialized care. According to a recent Association of American Medical Colleges report, approximately how many active US physicians specialize in endocrinology, diabetes, and/or metabolism?
3. Which of the following is true with regard to the relationship between GLP-1 RA duration and associated changes in FPG and PPG?
4. According to current AACE/ACE guidelines, what is the LDL-C target level for a patient with very high ASCVD risk?
5. Approximately what percentage of patients with T2DM report that they are trying to lose weight?
6. Which of the following medications would you be most likely to prescribe for a patient with T2DM, established CAD and CKD, and a history of HF?
7. John is 61-year-old male with a history of being overweight, T2DM, hypertension, dyslipidemia, a previous MI, and no history of HF. His current medications include metformin (2000 mg BID), enalapril (20 mg QD), atorvastatin (40 mg QD) and aspirin (81 mg QD). During his quarterly appointment, test results reveal that his HbA1c has increased from 7.9% to 8.3%. Which of the following medications would you be most likely to prescribe to address the increase in John’s HbA1c?