0 of 9 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 80% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in the management of patients with MS in your practice?
2. What is the observed impact of early intensive therapy (EIT) on 5-year disability status (5Y EDSS) in patients with MS?
3. In clinical studies, how does treatment with ozanimod vs IFN β1a compare with regard to supine heart rate reductions? Ozaminod is associated with…
4. In preliminary work, treatment with diroximel fumarate (DRF) vs dimethyl fumarate (DMF) has been associated with comparable monomethyl fumarate (MMF) plasma exposure, but a lower occurrence of which of the following AEs?
5. Jessica is a 28-year-old African American woman diagnosed with RRMS 2 months ago. She initially presented with fatigue, optic neuritis, and paresthesia of the feet. Following a brief course of steroids, she exhibited a partial recovery. Her most recent MRI reveals the presence of 4 T2 lesions including 1 that was Gd-enhancing. Her other laboratory test results are within normal limits, she is negative for JCV, and her EDSS is 1.5.
Which of Jessica’s characteristics are predictive of poor prognosis and might lead you to consider a more aggressive treatment option for her?
6. According to recent clinical trial evidence, approximately what proportion of patients remain relapse-free after ≥10 years of continuous treatment with delayed-release DMF?
7. James is a 50-year-old Caucasian man with a 17-year history of RRMS. He is currently being treated with GA. He has not had a relapse in the past year. However, over the course of his last two follow-up visits, he reveals that he has felt very fatigued and has had increasing difficulty with his balance, coordination, and attention over the past 4 months. His EDSS is 4.0.
What do you think is the most likely explanation for James’ current symptoms?
8. Which of the following would you be most likely to prescribe for James?
9. Which of the following shared decision-making strategies are consistent with your current practice? Select all that apply.