0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. Which of the following CTDs is associated with the greatest risk for PAH?
2. Which of the following strategies is recommended by current ESC/ERS guidelines for PAH screening among patients with SSc?
3. Daniel is a 63-year-old man with a 10-year history of SSc who is at risk for PAH. Applying the DETECT algorithm, you calculate his nonechocardiographic risk score is 350. What is your next step?
4. Rose is a 54-year-old woman with a 12-year history of SLE. After recent screening, she was referred for RHC and diagnosed with PAH (WHO FC-II). Based on current ESC/ERS guidelines, which of the following treatment regimens would you prescribe?
5. Which of the following is recommended as add-on therapy for a patient with PAH (WHO-FCIII) currently being treated with sildenafil?