0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How many hospitalizations were prevented by vaccination during the 2017 – 2018 season?
2. Which of the following would you perform for a patient with fever, cough, and headache who has been admitted to the hospital?
3. For which of the following individuals would you recommend antiviral chemoprophylaxis during an institutional outbreak?
4. For which of the following groups of adults and children aged ≥3 months would you recommend antiviral chemoprophylaxis in the community setting?
5. Which of the following therapies has been associated with a shorter time to resolution of symptoms in patients with influenza B?
6. A 63-year-old man presents to the ED for symptoms over the past 24 hours that include fever, cough, nasal congestion, and muscle pain. The patient reports a history of asthma that is generally well-controlled, when he remembers to take his medications. He is otherwise healthy and has previously received a flu vaccination. Which of the following antiviral therapies would you be most likely to recommend for this patient?