0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in your knowledge of the nonsteroidal mineralocorticoid receptor antagonists and preparedness to incorporate them into your clinical practice if/when FDA approved?
2. Aldosterone is important in what function?
3. Hyperaldosteronism should be tested for in a patient who presents with which of the following?
4. Which of the following is a key differentiator between steroidal and nonsteroidal MR antagonists?
5. In the phase 3 study of finerenone versus placebo in patients with T2D+CKD, finerenone resulted in which of the following?