0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in the management of patients with endometrial cancer (EC) in your practice?
2. Which of the following patient populations demonstrates higher rates of aggressive EC histotypes (eg, serous EC)?
3. Which of the following biomarkers can be used to help guide immunotherapy selection for EC?
4. Mrs. Smith is a 68-year-old Caucasian woman with metastatic MSI-H endometrial cancer. After having achieved a complete response with first-line paclitaxel/carboplatin therapy 2 years ago, recent symptoms and biopsy have confirmed recurrence. Which of the following therapeutic regimens would you prescribe for her?
5. Which of the following is characteristic of ICI-associated irAEs?
6. What intervention would you employ for a 64-year-old woman who develops Grade 2 hypertension due to combined therapy with lenvatinib + pembrolizumab?
7. Mrs. Kim is a 75-year-old woman with recurrent EC (MSS). During consultation, she communicates that her goal is to achieve remission. However, she confesses that she has reservations because of the difficulty she experienced coping with the loss of her hair during her treatment when she was newly diagnosed.
Based on this information, which of the following treatment regimens would be most appropriate for Mrs. Kim?