0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in the management of patients with endometrial cancer in your practice?
2. Which endometrial cancer classification(s) are most likely to respond to ICIs?
3. Which immunotherapy and targeted treatment is recommended by the most recent NCCN guidelines (v1.2021)?
4. In the GARNET trial, dostarlimab showed the highest ORR in patients with which of the following molecular markers?
5. Your patient, currently being treated with durvalumab monotherapy, presents with Grade 2 maculopapular rash. How should you manage this dermatologic toxicity?