0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in the management of patients with endometrial cancer (EC) in your practice?
2. How confident are you in recognizing immune-related adverse events (irAEs) in your EC patients being treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors (ICIs)?
3. Please rate your level of agreement with the following statement: Supportive and/or palliative care should be offered as early as possible following diagnosis of EC.
4. True or false? Late-onset irAEs may happen several weeks or months after completing or suspending ICI therapy.
5. Grade 3-4 irAEs associated with ICI therapy should be managed by which of the following?
6. Which of the following is the most common adverse event for lenvatinib?
7. Mrs. McCartney is about to begin treatment for EC with lenvatinib + pembrolizumab. Her blood pressure is 145/90. Which of the following is the best recommendation for this patient?