0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. What is your degree?
2. What is your specialty?
3. Which of the following most closely describes your practice setting?
4. How confident are you in the management of patients with oncology treatment-related adverse events in your practice?
5. Sam is a 65-year-old male who presents with a fever of 38.3°C, ANC of 150/µL, and Multinational Association for Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC) score of 20. He has a medical history of gastric cancer and is currently on trastuzumab deruxtecan. The GFR is 80 mL/min/1.73m2. What would be your initial empiric treatment for this patient?
6. Which of the following medications should be considered for prophylaxis for high-risk patients that could potentially experience Tumor Lysis Syndrome?
7. Tara is a 60-year-old female who was started on trastuzumab deruxtecan. She presents to the emergency room with fatigue, shortness of breath, and dyspnea. She is diagnosed with grade 4 pneumonitis. What is the appropriate management for this patient?