0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. Efficacy findings in the REACH trial of ramucirumab vs placebo showed the VEGFR2 inhibitor demonstrated:
2. The CELESTIAL trial of cabozantinib vs placebo showed the VEGFR 1/2 inhibitor was more effective in significantly improving:
3. Ezra, a 69-year-old man with HCC and Child-Pugh Class A cirrhosis has progressed after initial treatment with sorafenib. His AFP level is 560 ng/dL and he has multiple liver mets measuring up to 2.2 cm. After counseling him about potential treatment options, he expresses concern regarding AEs, in particular after experiencing significant HFS with sorafenib. What would you select as 2nd-line therapy for Ezra based on his preferences and AFP level while keeping in mind the possible need for a 3rd-line approved treatment?
4. Lisa started 2nd-line HCC treatment today. When should you contact her to assess potential treatment-related AEs?
5. The phase 3 REACH-2 trial of ramucirumab required all enrolled patients to have:
6. How confident are you in the management of patients with HCC in your practice?