0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. The phase 3 REFLECT trial comparing lenvatinib with sorafenib established that lenvatinib is:
2. What would be your preferred regimen when referring patients to clinical trials for first-line treatment of HCC?
3. In the IMbrave150 clinical trial, a recent presentation of the data revealed that the combination of atezolizumab + bevacizumab significantly improved which of the following endpoints (compared with SOC) in unresectable HCC:
4. Regular follow-up after patients start first-line treatment for HCC should be done within the first week to:
5. Mrs. Smith, a newly diagnosed HCC patient who was prescribed lenvatinib, shows increasingly escalating blood pressure. By week 4 she has hypertension of CTCAE grade 4. What should be done?
6. How confident are you in the management of patients with HCC in your practice?