0 of 11 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 11 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. What is your degree?
2. What is your specialty?
3. How confident are you identifying patients with alopecia areata (AA) in your practice?
4. How confident are you treating patients with AA in your practice?
5. Which of the following domains are you assessing in patients with AA in your practice? Please select all that apply.
6. Which of the following characteristics accurately describe AA?
7. Which of the following clinical manifestations of AA is considered common?
8. A 24-year-old male patient, Josh, presents with persistent patchy AA. His Alopecia Areata Scale (AASc) score is 16, and he has reported avoiding social interactions and athletic clubs that he previously enjoyed. Which of the following is an accurate assessment of this patient’s disease severity?
9. Which of the following is an appropriate first-line treatment for a 34-year-old patient with AA and 48% (moderate) scalp involvement?
10. Recent evidence indicates the involvement of the Janus kinase (JAK) pathway in the pathogenesis of AA. Which of the following is the only JAK overexpressed in human AA versus controls in animal and in vitro studies?
11. Which of the following agents showed a statistically higher proportion of subjects achieving Severity of Alopecia Tool (SALT) score of ≤20 versus placebo in a recent Phase IIb/III trial?