0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
For the following 2 questions, please rate your level of confidence in your ability for each category.
1. Diagnose severe asthma and identify biomarkers
2. Develop personalized treatment plans for severe asthma
3. Maria, a 22-year-old female patient, has eosinophilic/type 2 severe asthma. Maria’s lab results show WBC=5000/µL; EOS=250/µL; FeNO=50ppb; total IgE=80. All other labs are within normal range. Keeping in mind the importance of biomarkers for guiding treatment, which of the following would you most likely select for her?
4. What class of biologic would you choose for Maria?
5. Based on Maria’s non-allergic type 2 phenotype, she and her doctor agree on an initial trial of add-on biologic therapy. According to GINA recommendations, how long should you wait before evaluating her treatment response?