0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. In patients 45-64 years old, which of the following comorbidities is the most common?
2. Along with positive cardiovascular outcomes, the CREDENCE trial demonstrated significant benefit to which of the following outcomes?
3. In addition to the primary composite outcome of CV death and hospitalization for HF, which of the following was significant for superior benefit in patients given dapagliflozin vs placebo in the DECLARE-TIMI 58 trial?
4. Which of the following CVOTs demonstrated significant benefit to all-cause mortality?
5. MJ is a 57-year-old female patient with a history of cardiovascular disease and diabetes. She has previously taken a DPP-4 inhibitor alongside metformin to manage her diabetes, but you are considering replacing her DPP-4 with an agent that also offers cardiovascular benefits. After an in-depth discussion with MJ, you note that she has concerns about her weight loss and has a history of recurrent genital candidiasis. Based on the above information, which of the following agents would you recommend initiating in this patient?
6. TM is a 70-year-old male patient with T2DM and hypertension, and last week, TM had a myocardial infarction and was hospitalized. During his hospitalization, TM was diagnosed with heart failure (HF). He has now been discharged and is coming to see you for his follow-up appointment. You need to begin TM on an antihyperglycemic agent with cardiovascular benefits, preferably an agent shown to reduce risk of hospitalization for HF. After an in-depth discussion with TM, you note that he is hesitant to use an injectable therapy. Based on the above information and your knowledge of CVOTs, which of the following agents would you recommend initiating in this patient?
7. In the decision cycle for patient-centered glycemic management in T2DM, which of the following is the first step in the cycle?