0 of 9 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. What is your degree?
2. How confident are you in the management of patients with COPD in your practice?
3. According to the COPDGene® 2019 proposed classification, how would you characterize a former smoker who presents with respiratory symptoms but normal CT findings and normal spirometry?
4. The risk model based on current and former smokers in COPDGene® predicts that individuals with preserved FEV1/FVC ratio and impaired spirometry (PRISm) have higher 10-year mortality risk than individuals in which of the following groups?
5. Initiation of pulmonary rehabilitation within 3 months of discharge following a COPD-related hospitalization lowers 1-year mortality risk by approximately what percentage?
6. The ATS 2020 guidelines for pharmacologic management of COPD provides a strong recommendation for which of the following for patients with dyspnea or exercise intolerance?
7. Which of the following would you recommend for a patient with Group B COPD who reports no exacerbations during the last year, but whose dyspnea is poorly controlled despite LABA/ICS therapy?
8. What minimum blood eosinophil level should prompt consideration of escalation to LABA/LAMA/ICS therapy for a patient with increased exacerbations despite LABA/LAMA therapy?
9. Patients with COPD should be advised to do which of the following during the COVID-19 pandemic?