0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. What is your degree?
2. What is your specialty?
3. How confident are you in the management of patients with diabetic kidney disease (DKD) in your practice?
4. The ADA Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes recommends screening for DKD with urinary albumin (spot UACR) and eGFR in patients with type 1 diabetes with duration of ≥5 years and in all patients with T2DM regardless of treatment at what frequency?
5. Evidence demonstrates that patients with T2DM and DKD have an increased rate of CV death vs patients with T2DM without DKD equal to which of the following?
6. Aldosterone is implicated in development and progression of DKD and there are various strategies to reduce its effects. Which of the following may reduce inflammation and fibrotic remodeling by blocking aldosterone from binding to receptors and inhibiting downstream effects?
7. In 2021, the ADA Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes recommended SGLT2 inhibitors or GLP-1 receptor agonists for patients with T2DM and established kidney disease. Which of the following therapies has also demonstrated efficacy in kidney and cardiovascular outcomes in patients with T2DM?