0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in the management of patients with eosinophilic esophagitis in your practice?
2. A 52-year-old male presents to you with a 3-year history of intractable heartburn and increasingly difficult and painful swallowing with occasional food impactions and regurgitation. He has visited the emergency department 2 times within the past 6 months. He has a history of mild asthma and seasonal environmental allergies, but he is eating foods without a history of immediate reactions.
What is the first step in the diagnostic process for this patient?
3. Which of the following American Gastroenterological Association Institute and the Joint Task Force on Allergy-Immunology (AGA/JTF) Practice Parameter recommendations is true in the management of EoE?
4. Dupilumab, currently under investigation for treatment of EOE, inhibits the signaling of which of the following cytokines?
5. Which of the following statements about the treatment of EoE is true?
6. Considering patients with EoE that you have treated in the past month, how frequently have you employed the shared decision-making model?