0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. What is your degree?
2. What is your specialty?
3. How confident are you in the management of patients with CHD-PAH in your practice?
4. A 59-year-old man presents with PVR elevation with small cardiac defects that do not account for his elevated PVR. This patient’s clinical picture is similar to iPAH and defect closure is contraindicated. Which of the following CHD-PAH clinical subgroups do you suspect?
5. All the following indications represent the pathophysiology and presentation of PH in CHD, except:
6. A 57-year-old man presents with shortness of breath while at rest, chest tightness, skipped heartbeats, and episodes of dizziness. You suspect this patient could have PAH. Which of the following high-risk conditions would lead you to more strongly consider Group 1 PAH?
7. A 47-year-old man presents with dyspnea, weakness, chest pain, a dry cough, and swelling in his ankles. You confirm a diagnosis of PAH by right heart catheterization. The patient reports being less active than normal, but experiencing fatigue and chest pain during activity. How will you treat this patient?
8. The development of an individualized treatment plan for patients with CHD-PAH includes which of the following?
9. During the management of a patient with CHD-PAH, clinicians should address which of the following patient concerns to overcome treatment barriers and improve QOL?