0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. What is your degree?
2. How confident are you in the management of patients with MS in your practice?
3. What is the observed impact of late (2 to 8 years after clinical onset) vs early (within 2 years of onset) initiation of DMT on the likelihood of a patient with MS needing a walking aid to walk approximately 100m?
4. Sarah is 35-year-old African American woman diagnosed with RRMS 6 months ago. She initially presented with fatigue, optic neuritis, and paresthesia (hands and feet). Following a brief course of steroids, she demonstrated complete recovery. Her MRI reveals the presence of 6 T2 lesions (including 1 Gd-enhancing on her spine). A CSF evaluation is positive for the presence of oligoclonal bands. Sarah’s other laboratory test results are within normal limits and she is negative for JCV. She has not experienced an MS attack subsequent to the initial attack. Based on her disease characteristics and current evidence, when would be the best time to initiate Sarah on a DMT?
5. Which of the following would be the most appropriate DMT for a patient with SPMS?
6. Which of the following emerging targeted biologic therapies for the treatment of RRMS can be self-administered by patients?
7. Which of the following observations regarding DMT preference among patients with RRMS has previously been reported?
8. Patients with MS are at increased risk for emotional disorders that negatively impact HRQOL. Which of the following should be the most helpful and reliable in identifying emotional disorders in your patients with MS?
9. Which of the following practices should you suggest to your patient with MS to encourage participation in shared decision-making for their treatment?
10. James is 50-year-old Caucasian man with a 17-year history of RRMS. He is currently being treated with GA. During a regular follow-up visit, he reports persistent fatigue over the past three months, which has begun to impact both his daily activities and ability to work.
After further evaluation, you determine that James’s MS has progressed. Which of the following DMTs would you be most likely to prescribe for James?