0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. Current treatment options for heart failure were developed mostly for patients with:
2. How do ACCF/AHA and ESC guidelines differ on definition of HFpEF?
3. For African-American heart failure patients, the ACCF/AHA guideline recommends tailoring treatment and prescribing:
4. All of the following statements about findings from the PARADIGM-HF and PIONEER-HF trials are true except:
5. According to the ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway guideline and the HHS, what could reduce the risk of death and enhance treatment adherence in African-American heart failure patients if used more frequently?