0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. What is your degree?
2. What is your specialty?
3. How confident are you in the management of patients with CRSwNP in your practice?
4. Nasal polyps generally reveal a pathogenic proliferation of which inflammatory cytokine drivers?
5. While typically predominant in 50% of patients with CRS without nasal polyps, which of these cells are thought to also play a role in patients with severe type 2 CRSwNP?
6. A 39-year-old woman presents with nasal polyps and a history of moderate asthma. Her blood eosinophil level is 302 cells/μL and her total serum IgE is 25 IU/mL. Which biologic would be most appropriate?
7. A 49-year-old man with severe CRSwNP is placed on a biologic for his nasal polyps. When should he first be reassessed for response to treatment per EUFOREA Guidelines and the Multidisciplinary Consensus Algorithm?
8. A 53-year-old man with severe CRSwNP presents for follow-up after 12 months on biologic therapy. Prior to starting the biologic, he underwent ESS twice with nasal polyps recurrence within 6 months each time. He currently shows inadequate response to the biologic per EUFOREA criteria and will not consider another surgery. What would be the most appropriate recommendation for this patient based on EUFOREA guidelines?