0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. What is your degree?
2. What is your specialty?
3. How confident are you in the management of patients with NSCLC in your practice?
4. A 52-year-old female is diagnosed with NSCLC Stage 3A (T2, N2 node positive, M0) and the clinician wants to start chemotherapy and a PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitor before surgery. What PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitor is recommended as neoadjuvant therapy?
5. Which of the following is a biomarker test that should be considered when evaluating a patient who has NSCLC?
6. A 45-year-old male has NSCLC and is scheduled for surgery. The findings at surgery reveal Stage 2b (T3, N0) and margins negative (R0). The clinician wants to start atezolizumab as adjuvant therapy. What biomarker result would be necessary before starting this treatment regimen?
7. Which of the following is the primary outcome measure for the KEYNOTE-091 trial?