0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 80% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in managing patients with axSpA in your practice?
2. Which drug class is currently NOT approved to treat AS?
3. Which statement about NSAIDs is true?
4. The only currently available IL-17 inhibitor for AS was proven to be effective and safe in the MEASURE 1 and MEASURE 2 trials. Clinical response rates of ____ were seen in both studies in the highest dose by week 16.
5. The most common adverse event in MEASURE 1 and MEASURE 2 was:
6. Drug classes currently in development for axSpA include: