0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in managing patients with axSpA in your practice?
2. Although axial spondyloarthropathy (axSpA) can have a heterogenous presentation, which is the most common symptom?
3. Which symptoms indicate advanced disease that is often the result of delayed screening and diagnosis?
4. Which of the following is NOT considered a validated criterion by the Assessment of SpondyloArthritis International Society (ASAS) for inflammatory back pain?
5. In 2009, the ASAS divided axSpA into 2 main subtypes. These are: