0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. What is your degree?
2. What is your specialty?
3. How confident are you in the management of patients with HIV in your practice?
4. A 29-year-old transgender woman presents to your clinic with symptoms suggestive of gonorrhea, which indicates the need for a complete sexual history. Which of the following mnemonics would you use to guide the taking of a sexual history?
5. Which of the following is among the major aspects of taking a sexual history based on the CDC-recommended mnemonic?
6. What is the difference in HIV prevalence among transgender women compared with cisgender adults?
7. Which of the following racial/ethnic groups is associated with the highest incidence of HIV?
8. What strategy would you use to increase HIV viral suppression rates among transgender individuals?
9. Which ART regimen would you select as initial therapy for a 29-year-old transgender woman of Mexican descent who was initially diagnosed with HIV 2 weeks ago, is receiving financial assistance, undergoing gender-affirming therapy with 17-β-estradiol, and starting therapy immediately (test results are not yet available)?