0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in managing patients with COPD in your practice?
2. A hospitalized patient has a diagnosis of COPD confirmed by spirometry on day 2 of her hospital stay. She has an FEV1 of 57% predicted and FEV1/FVC of 0.68. She has had 2 exacerbations in the last year and her mMRC score is 2. What group is the patient’s COPD according to GOLD?
3. Current GOLD guidelines recommend which of the following as initial pharmacotherapy for a patient diagnosed with GOLD Group B COPD?
4. On follow-up, a patient diagnosed with GOLD Group B COPD and currently treated with LAMA monotherapy continues to exhibit dyspnea and requires an escalation of therapy. Which of the following is the option recommended by GOLD?
5. A 2017 meta-analysis found the combination of LABA + LAMA to be which of the following in comparison to LABA + ICS for improving lung function?
6. In your current practice, how do you use self-management strategies to improve outcomes for patients with COPD?