0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. A 55-year-old patient presents with persistent diarrhea that has failed empiric therapy. According to the Rome IV Recommendations, what diagnostic test should be ordered?
2. Which of the following fecal biomarkers is rated the highest in diagnostic utility?
3. Many patients hold misconceptions about IBS developing into more serious conditions. One study showed ____ of patients either in agreement or unsure that their condition would develop into cancer.
4. In a study of patients with IBS-D receiving treatment with eluxadoline, over two-thirds of patients who responded over the first month retained a positive response over ___ months.
5. Gerry is a 45-year-old man with a 2-year history of mild irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea. He was recently diagnosed with ischemic colitis. Treatment with over the counter antidiarrheals has proven effective at alleviating fecal urgency and diarrhea but has had little impact on pain and bloating. Which of the following treatment options would you consider for Gerry?