0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in the management of patients with AD in your practice?
2. AD is a diagnosis of exclusion based on history and clinical presentation. Which of the following is essential to the diagnosis of AD?
3. For patients with moderate AD, which approach is recommended as maintenance therapy by the simplified “Yardstick” guidelines published in 2018?
4. Which of the following patients is a candidate for treatment with dupilumab?
5. According to guidelines, moderate-to-severe patients should be referred to AD specialists when patients remain symptomatic despite aggressive topical therapy for how many weeks?
6. What must be provided to insurance companies to ensure access to biologic therapies for patients with AD with severe disease?