0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in the management of patients with HE in your practice?
2. Brain dysfunction caused by liver insufficiency or portosystemic shunting occurs in what percent of patients with cirrhosis?
3. A diagnosis of overt HE is supported by a minimum West Haven Criteria grade of which of the following?
4. A patient who presents with lethargy, disorientation for time, and asterixis has a WHC Grade of which of the following?
5. Which of the following therapies are first-line therapies for overt HE? Choose all that apply.
6. In a trial comparing lactulose to placebo over 20 months of follow-up, HE recurrence occurred in approximately 47% of patients treated with placebo compared to what percent with lactulose?
7. Compared with placebo, which of the following is true of treatment with rifaximin 550 mg bid for >2 years?
8. The 2014 AASLD/EASL practice guidelines recommend post-discharge follow up with primary care clinicians who can act as a liaison between the patient, family, caregivers, and other HCPs and complete which of the following?