0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. Please select the option that best describes your practice setting.
2. Which BCMA-targeted therapy would you select for a 73-year-old, physically active patient with penta-refractory MM and high-risk cytogenetics, type 2 diabetes, and chronic kidney disease, who lives 3 hours from the treatment center?
3. Which BCMA-targeted therapy would you select for a 77-year-old patient with triple-refractory MM, standard-risk cytogenetics, and osteoporosis, who walks with the aid of a cane?
4. Any grade change in best visual acuity occurred in 54% of patients receiving belantamab mafodotin in the DREAMM-2 trial. In what percentage of patients did permanent complete loss of vision occur?
5. Which of the following is most important when selecting an ophthalmologist for a patient being treated with an ADC targeting BCMA?