0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. What is your degree?
2. What is your specialty?
3. How confident are you in the management of patients with HoFH in your practice?
4. What percentage of patients born with FH (HeFH or HoFH) are diagnosed?
5. Which of the following is a pathognomic finding of HoFH?
6. A 28-year-old female patient was recently diagnosed with HoFH. She has two children and an older brother. Based on diagnostic screening criteria, who else in her family would warrant screening?
7. Three therapies have been FDA-approved since 2020 for the treatment of FH. Which two therapies were approved for HoFH?
8. A 27-year-old patient with a positive genetic test and confirmed diagnosis of HoFH is taking ezetimibe and rosuvastatin 5 mg every other day due to low tolerance of statin. Which of the following therapies would you recommend next?