0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. Which treatment works by targeting FGFR mutations and fusions as demonstrated by a phase 2 clinical trial that showed on overall response rate of 40% in patients with mUC who had these genetic alterations?
2. Which of the following phase 3 clinical trials of PD-L1 inhibitors showed an overall survival of 21.4 months — the longest ever documented in a phase 3 mUC trial?
3. Mrs. G, a 72-year-old female patient with locally advanced UC, has a tumor with high PD-L1 expression. Because she also has NYHA Class III heart failure, she is ineligible for platinum-based treatment. What first-line therapy should she be used for Mrs. G?
4. Mr. Smith, a 67-year-old man with mUC did not respond to second-line therapy with a PD-1 inhibitor. He says he’s not willing to give up on trying to fight this disease and is willing to try a different treatment but doesn’t want to enroll in a clinical trial. Which treatment would you recommend?
5. A female patient with mUC received an ICI. She developed a Grade 2 papular rash 20 weeks later. How should this be managed?