0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. Enfortumab vedotin, an antibody drug conjugate that showed an objective response rate of 44% in the second-line treatment of advanced or mUC patients, works by targeting:
2. In the phase 2 clinical trial of erdafitinib, an FGFR inhibitor, which of the following adverse events was most noteworthy?
3. Mr. Lee, 58, was diagnosed with mUC 12 months ago. He achieved a complete response with platinum-based chemotherapy but the disease progressed a few months later. He was then put on nivolumab but the disease showed no response. He is still relatively young and indicates he would like to continue fighting this disease. Genomic testing is negative for FGFR. Which treatment should you choose for Mr. Lee?
4. Mr. Patel, who was diagnosed with mUC 6 months ago, achieved a complete response platinum-based chemotherapy. How should he be managed now?
5. Mrs. Birnbaum developed Grade IV hyperthyroidism after 4 cycles of a PD-L1 inhibitor and required hospitalization. In addition to starting high-dose steroids, how should this irAE be managed?