0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. According to a recent study by He et al., initiation of high-efficacy therapy within what time frame is associated with less disability in patients with MS?
2. The role of NPs in the management of MS includes which patient care management activities?
3. Which of the following would you be least likely to prescribe for a patient newly diagnosed with MS who is at moderate-to-high risk for disease progression?
4. Which of the following DMTs would be the best option for a patient with a preference for oral therapy, a history of malignancy, HTN, and GI sensitivity to medications?
5. According to current evidence, which class of DMTs has been linked to a risk for more severe COVID-19?