0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. What is your degree?
2. What is your specialty?
3. How confident are you in the management of patients with HE in your practice?
4. Jon is a 45-year-old male who presents at the emergency room with disorientation, asterixis, and personality change per observation from a relative who brought the patient in. On further examination, the patient was unable to correctly state the month, day, and week, but did know their appropriate location. Which of the following grades is this patient according to the West Haven Criteria?
5. Which of the following therapies has been shown to improve outcomes and reduce hospitalization when used in combination with lactulose for HE prophylaxis?
6. Which of the following is among precipitants of HE in patients with cirrhosis that should be reviewed with patients at discharge?
7. According to ISHEN, how long would you wait to add additional therapy to lactulose for management of overt HE?