0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in the management of patients with RA in your practice?
2. The ACR/EULAR Diagnostic Criteria relies on which of the following to diagnose RA:
3. Which statement about RA manifestations in early disease is true?
4. ACR and EULAR clinical guidelines advocate using a treat-to-target goal for RA patients. Treat-to-target is defined as achieving:
5. If inadequate response to csDMARD treatment and an anti-TNF agent require a switch, which targeted drugs have been shown to be effective as monotherapy?
6. When a patient shows inadequate or no response to anti-TNF treatment, but still has moderate or high disease activity, which treatment approach should then be tried, according to ACR guidelines? These guidelines recommend switching to a:
7. The pro-inflammatory cytokines primarily involved in the pathogenesis of RA are:
8. Which common RA comorbidity is considered to be a risk factor in the development of RA, involves an inflammatory component, and is associated with worse outcomes?