0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. The CDC contends that in 2017, more than half of the states in the United States had an obesity prevalence rate of ≥30%. In which geographical areas are obesity rates the highest?
2. Obesity is now understood to be caused by:
3. Based on the criteria stipulated by both the AACE/ACE and AHA/ACC/TOS guidelines for prescribing adjunctive anti-obesity therapy, a patient with a BMI ≥___ with no weight related comorbidities is a candidate for therapy.
4. William, a 52-year-old non-Hispanic black man with T2DM, is 6’1” and weighs 215 lbs (BMI 28). His A1c fluctuates between 7% and 8%. Which currently approved anti-obesity medication do guidelines from the Endocrine Society and AACE/ACE recommend for a patient like this?
5. Which of the following is an example of effectively modeling the “Arrange” component of The 5 A’s of Obesity Counseling?
6. Comorbidities and other conditions are important considerations when choosing an anti-obesity medication. Which of the drugs approved for obesity management should be used with caution or avoided in patients who are being treated for depression?
7. Agents representing which mechanisms of action are currently in phase 3 development for an anti-obesity indication?