0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. Please select the option that best describes your practice setting.
2. How confident are you in the management of patients with breast cancer in your practice?
3. Which adjuvant therapy regimen would you select for a 46-year-old postmenopausal female patient with HR+, HER2-, T3N1 early breast cancer and Ki-67 of 37%?
4. Which treatment regimen would you select for a 57-year-old female patient with endocrine therapy-resistant, HR+, HER2- metastatic breast cancer who has previously received taxane-containing chemotherapy and palbociclib?
5. Which agent would you select for a 52-year-old patient with HER2+ (IHC 3+) metastatic breast cancer who had disease progression after treatment with pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and docetaxel?
6. Which of the following outcome measures was lower in real-world patients compared with KEYNOTE-522 trial participants who received neo/adjuvant pembrolizumab per the KEYNOTE-522 regimen?