0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in the management of patients with AD in your practice?
2. Which statement regarding skin pain in AD is true:
3. A survey of patients with AD that measured treatment satisfaction found that patients were least satisfied, overall, with their treatment’s:
4. Despite theoretical concerns about potential secondary infections with biologic treatment, recent meta-analysis has shown ___ risk for skin infection and AD exacerbation.
5. In the JADE MONO-1 trial of abrocitinib vs dupilumab, by week 2 the percentage of patients treated with abrocitinib who achieved PP-NRS was which of the following, as compared to patients treated with dupilumab?