0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in the management of patients with SSc-ILD in your practice?
2. How often should a patient newly diagnosed with SSc be screened for ILD using PFTs?
3. A patient presents with an FVC of 80% predicted and a DLCO of 70% predicted. Which of the following HRCT findings would support a diagnosis of SSc-ILD?
4. How long after the onset of SSc are patients most likely to develop symptoms of ILD?
5. What is the impact of nintedanib treatment on lung function in patients with SSc-ILD?
6. Which of the following is the best treatment option for a 59-year-old man with a 3-year history of SSc, FVC=70% predicted, and 20% lung involvement on HRCT?
7. Which of the following is the best treatment option for a 60-year-old man with a 7-year history of SSc, FVC=65% predicted, and 40% lung involvement on HRCT demonstrating a decline in lung function despite treatment with MMF?