0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in the management of patients with asthma receiving allergy immunotherapy?
2. Which of the following does the AAAAI work group report on administration of allergen immunotherapy recommend with regard to immunotherapy for AR during the pandemic?
3. The ARIA-EAACI position paper recommends which of the following for patients receiving immunotherapy who are diagnosed with COVID-19 or suspected to have exposure or content to a SARS-CoV-2 positive individual?
4. A 2019 study by Shamji et al found that which of the following was associated with induction of local (nasal) and functional antibodies that inhibit IgE-FAB in the nasal mucosa?
5. A 2019 study of SQ birch tree SLIT tablets for tree pollen induced allergic rhinoconjunctivitis found that the tablets resulted in statistically significant reductions in total conjunctivitis score, daily symptoms scores, and daily medication scores for which of the following?
6. Cluster buildup of AIT is associated with which of the following?
7. The use of SCIT or SLIT is not recommended in which of the following?