0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. How confident are you in the management of patients with T2DM in your practice?
2. A 14-year-old patient is being evaluated for possible T2DM. Her HbA1c is 6.3%, 2 hour plasma glucose is 165 mg/dL, FPG is 140 mg/dL, random plasma glucose is 205 mg/dL, and she has no symptoms of hyperglycemia. Which value would confirm a diagnosis of T2DM?
3. By 26 weeks of treatment in the Ellipse Trial, which values were significantly improved in patients given liraglutide compared to those given placebo?
4. A mother brings her son, JH, into your office for his appointment. JH is 12 years old, currently takes metformin 2000 mg/day, and has an HbA1c of 9.0%. JH and his mother seem hesitant for him to start insulin. Which of the following is the best solution?
5. Which of the following tools can promote better adherence to T2DM treatment goals in pediatric patients?