0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You must score 0% to continue. Please click the link below to re-take the quiz
1. What is your degree?
2. What is your specialty?
3. How confident are you in the management of patients with SLE in your practice?
4. In addition to standard therapy comprising HCQ and GCs, which of the following would you prescribe for a patient with moderate, refractory, nonrenal SLE?
5. Clinically relevant worsening of SLE is signaled by an increase in Physician’s Global Assessment (PGA) of what magnitude or greater?
6. In which of the following patient populations has clinical efficacy been observed following treatment with anifrolumab?
7. Which of the following treatment goals is most commonly identified as being “very important” by patients with SLE?